Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Friday, December 30, 2005

The Return of the Fingerless Gloves

Here finally are some pictures of the fingerless gloves:



Knitted from Lucy Neatby Celestial Merino in the colourway Blue Vesuvius, bought from Get Knitted at Ally Pally a couple of months ago. I used 2.5mm needles and made up the pattern as I went along, although I did write it down so I could make the right glove to match the left! The yarn is really nice to work with and a beautiful colour, I am hoping that it will wear well too.

They have already been test driven yesterday on a walk up Box Hill with the family and they were nice and warm.

We had a lovely Christmas with the in-laws, lots of board game playing and a bit of knitting. Then spent yesterday at my sister's with my parents too. I will get round to taking a picture of the curly whirly scarf soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice! Your fingerless gloves came out great!

     
  • At 9:02 pm, Blogger WandaWoman said…

    Beautiful! I do love the colorway!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home