Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Christmas!

Happy Christmas all!

I'm afraid still no photo of the fingerless gloves and we are at the in-laws now without the camera so it will have to wait til we get home again. It always seems to take longer to wrap presents and then pack everything in the car than you think it will.

I have jumped on the band wagon, rather late, and knitted a curly whirly scarf in the last couple of days, photos will follow soon, it was good fun, although the cast-on 700 stitches part took me about 3 hours!

I'm managing to get in a bit of knitting in between all the eating and the board game playing. I even won at canasta this morning which is unheard of.

Happy Christmas and hope you have lots of lovely knitting time :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home