Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Fame and Fortune

Well not quite, but a bit of fame at any rate.

The picture of me in my knitted wedding dress is up at the Ample Knitters site. I can't remember if I have extolled the virtues of the Ample Knitters list before on the blog, anyway, it is a great list particularly for people on the larger side, or anyone who deviates from the expected proportions which patterns are written for. There is always lots of advice on how to cope with one part taking a different size to another part, and how to alter a pattern which you love but isn't quite right.

I am hoping to get pictures of the finished fingerless gloves done tonight. Unfortunately I haven't worked out yet how to photograph both my own hands simultaneously so I will wait for Paul to get home from work.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my God! You knitted a whole dress! You must have a ton of patients. Really, the dress came out beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home