Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Look at the shiny button!

Katie put a link in her blog to some team buttons for the Knitting Olympics and they are just fantastic, designed by JenLa. The only difficulty is there are two different GB buttons, and they are both great.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

So now the really difficult decision: which one to put on my sidebar?

I haven't started my Olympic swatching yet. I thought it might be sensible to finish off a few bits and pieces first. I tend to get a bit overwhelmed when I have too many different projects on the needles at once, as I forget what I was doing with each of them. So I think the next couple of weeks will be spent in the tidy up before the serious swatching begins!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hiya, I dropped by to let you know that I've created a GB button, but I see that JenLa's been busy and beaten me to it! (I secretly like the We're Better Than All Of You version but don't tell anyone). CatsEye.

     
  • At 3:19 pm, Blogger WandaWoman said…

    That was going to be the one I would suggest to use! It's so funny!

     
  • At 9:43 pm, Blogger Daisy said…

    The really big Olympic challenge for me is just sticking to one project for 16 days! I can't even go to a Knit Lincs meeting without at least two projects in my bag!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home