Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I knew there was a reason I fixed the doorbell

I finally got round to replacing our doorbell at the weekend. It had been a bit iffy for ages and then on Saturday it stopped working altogether. And now I have my efforts amply repaid! I ordered some sock yarn from Get Knitted a couple of days ago, and it arrived this morning.


Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn Posted by Hello

Aren't they beautiful? The colours are, from left to right: Tahoe, Get Knitted, Purple Club, and Irving Park. Also a fun pen and soap were in the parcel too, I love a nice surprise!

In a bizarre coincidence, the latest KnitCast which came out today is also with Get Knitted.

Now the big difficulty of which to cast on with first!

The hat obsession still hasn't worked itself out, although I have high hopes that it may end soon, more pictures of hats to come later.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful sock yarn! I wouldn't know which to cast on first either! I love Lorna's laces and have the Get Knitted colourway on the needles at the moment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home