Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Parcel from Elann

Much excitement here today as my parcel from Elann arrived this morning! (I ordered it surface mail so it took 6 weeks to get here) Here it is:


Parcel from Elann Posted by Hello

Still in its bag! It is a ladder yarn, I think about aran weight, and 72% acrylic, 28% viscose, it feels lovely and soft. The pink and the mauve on the top right are going to be a pair of hats for Nanny for her birthday (she will be 92 next month!) since she doesn't have much hair now and I thought this yarn might hopefully make a nice soft indoor hat. The navy blue is for me, but I haven't quite worked out what it is going to be yet. I shall just stroke it as I pass by and I'm sure I shall work out what it would like to be soon.

I am dying to cast on for the first hat, but am rather torn as I feel I should really do some more on the felted bag first before I start yet another new thing. Oh the dilemmas! So little time, so much fun knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home