Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Off to a slow start

Well my exit from the starting blocks was more of a crawl than a sprint, but I have picked up a bit of speed now.

Here is my progress as of Tuesday lunchtime:

and here where I am up to now:
It is coming along, but there is still quite a long way to go, at the current rate I am not sure I am going to be a medal contender.

I also seem to be having trouble with my neck, back and shoulders which isn't helping, although the knitting doesn't seem to be particularly agravating it. At least I haven't had to be airlifted to hospital, another advantage of the Knitting Olympics over the ones in Torino!

Anyway, back to the grind stone, I shall try and update progress a bit more frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home