Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Wave Wrap

I have been having a bit of a clear-out and discovered some pictures of a wrap I made a while ago but hadn't got round to blogging about before.

This is the Wave Wrap from Knitters magazine, I can't for the life of me remember which issue, but I think it was probably Spring or Summer from last year or the year before. I am in the process of organising my books and magazines but haven't come across the appropriate issue yet. The yarns are left overs I had lying around and I think are all acrylic.
According to the pattern the two lower points at the back are supposed to be sewn together, but I couldn't make it lie flat when I tried that. I quite like it with the two points anyway.

I really like the turn-back colar too, and think I will do some more experimenting with this shaping.

The weather here is still lovely which does wonders in making me feel like getting on with things! The sort-out is coming along well, although there is a lot to get through, I am finding time for a few rows here and there too :-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:05 pm, Blogger Joanna said…

    Hi Heather, it's a lovely little wrap, I do like the Debbie Bkiss Rialto you've chosen for a cardi too, is this a C & G design or extra work?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home