Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Just for fun

I saw this test on Annie Modesitt's blog and since book 7 is out on Saturday thought it might be good fun.

The answer wasn't really a great surprise :-)

The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!




Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."


Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).





Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.

Get Sorted Now!


I am such a Ravenclaw that I scored 92 out of 100 for Ravenclaw! What was a surprise was that I scored 88 for Gryffindor. I always wonder whether these tests are skewed towards Gryffindor because everyone wants to be in the same house as Harry. I scored 62 for Slytherin and 60 for Hufflepuff.

While we are on the topic of personality testing, I spotted there was a lot of the Myers-Briggs personality test stuff going round. If anyone is interested I am an INTJ - which explains a lot of things :-)

Knitting

I've been knitting a little sample in stocking stitch with the Debbie Bliss Rialto yarn, and it is lovely, a really nice yarn to knit with and beautifully soft. I used my Knit Picks interchangeable needles in a 4mm and had no problem with the yarn splitting even though the points of the needles are quite sharp. Last time I was at the Interknit Cafe I ordered enough of the Rialto for a cardigan in a kind of teal shade. A couple of days ago I got an email from Kareen to say it had arrived (very speedy!) so I am going to pick it up tomorrow. I have to go tomorrow because tomorrow also happens to be the start of their sale :-)

The new washing machine is marvelous and I have done 5 loads of washing since it arrived yesterday afternoon! The next load is going to be a wool wash so once they have dried I can take some pictures of the Rialto swatch and the little sweater I knitted at a workshop with Debbie Abrahams.

I'm off to go and watch the washing machine go round ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home