Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Stitches East

Well I think I have just managed to sign up for Stitches East . This is part of my birthday present and I have been looking forward to going to something similar for ages. I found the registration system somewhat stressful, as it took me about 1/2 an hour to actually choose all the classes I wanted and put them in my basket (no doubt due to a large number of the knitting population all trying to do the same thing). Then when I finally came to log in to pay it turned out I couldn't login using Opera (my internet browser of choice). When I switched to Internet Explorer of course it didn't remember any of the classes I had chosen so I had to do it all over again. Luckily I have managed to pay and hopefully I have signed up to all the classes I meant to. Time will tell, since it is another couple of weeks til the confirmation should arrive in the post.

In the mean time I think I shall go for a bit of a lie down ...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:59 pm, Blogger Daisy said…

    Oh wow, what a fantastic birthday present! Hope it works out that you got on all the classes you wanted to!

     
  • At 11:49 pm, Blogger Fiona said…

    Thats sounds wonderful! I look forward to hearing all about it at knitting group!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home