Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Finally!

We've finally had some time when we were both in, so I dragged the other half outside when we got back tonight and made him take a picture of me in the finished multi-coloured jumper.
Unfortunately it was rather dark so the picture isn't fabulous, but it at least gives an idea of the effect. It is pretty comfy, and the body fits really well, I think the upper sleeves are a little large but I wonder whether some of that was me stretching it oddly when I was drying it. Next time I give it a wash I shall try patting it into a more realistic shape to dry.

Technical details, it is knitted in DK cotton, none of it brand-named, which I got in a sale a few years ago.

In other knitting news, the Shapely Tee is nearly finished, just the sewing up to go now. I must be on a roll! Off to do some sewing up now while I watch a bit of Jeeves and Wooster on ITV3.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home