Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

The socks win

I've finally decided that it will be a couple of pairs of socks which will accompany me on holiday. They are nice and small and portable and just mindless enough :-)

Unfortunately not much actual knitting has got done over the last couple of days, but the washing machine has been on overdrive! I think we are now all washed and partly packed, I must go and consult my list and see what I have forgotten.

Hope the weather holds for our week and a bit away!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 am, Blogger Daisy said…

    Have a great holiday! I take socks away with me too - they're so portable & easy to put in a small bag for day trips too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home