Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Finished oddment socks

I finished the other sock, so I now have a pair! As you can see they are very non-identical :-)


Oddment socks Posted by Hello

They fit well though, the extra 5 rounds in the foot and having more stitches in the cuff has definitely made all the difference, and with all the different little odd balls I have had lots of practice on my Russian join!

Today was knitting group at Ash, and we had a workshop on knitting with silk with Priscilla Lowry (I hope I have spelled her name correctly) which was very interesting. I shall photograph my bizarre little sample piece and the lovely yarn I bought tomorrow hopefully. All this excitement has rather worn me out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home