Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Annie's Cloche Hat

As I mentioned earlier, Annie, my sister came round at lunchtime for a consultation on her Cloche hat. This is a pattern from the Vogue Knitting on the Go: Caps and Hats book, although Annie is knitting hers in a DK weight wool/acrylic mix I have forgotten the name of. It is coming along really well, she came round as the circular needle she was working on had got too short so she is now borrowing my set of double pointed needles. The hat modeled complete with needles is below!


Annie's cloche hat - nearly done Posted by Hello


Cloche hat from another angle Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At 6:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heather,

    Love the cloche hat. Would you please tell me which Vogue Knitting on the Go hat book it came from? There are at least two. Vogue Knitting on the Go: Hats 2, and Vogue Knitting on the Go: Caps and hats.

    grandmat@adelphia.net

     
  • At 9:39 pm, Blogger ari said…

    That is very cute! I love the yarn. Oh and I love the UK knitter graphic- maybe they can make one for those of us in the U.S.?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home