Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sock Progress

We went for lunch with the in-laws today which was lovely. A nice bit of board game playing in the afternoon too, I lost moderately horribly but I enjoy the playing so that's what counts!

I got some more of the sock done. I am just about to start the heel so it shouldn't be too long to go now. I'll post a picture when they are finished.

Anyway, time for bed I think. I'll try to get more done tomorrow, in among ringing the plumber about the leaky pipe in the bathroom, doing my french homework for the evening class I go to, and reading up about the history of the Mathematics Association!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:54 pm, Blogger Lou Schiela said…

    Hi. Love your poncho sweater. The colors are great. I found your blog through your post to ample knits list. I hope you don't mind if I lift your AK button to put on my blog. It's very nice. I'll post a link to your blog to let everyone know where it came from.

     
  • At 10:10 pm, Blogger Heather said…

    Hi louvfs, thanks for the kind comments. The AK button wasn't actually designed by me, but by Jocelyn at Knit Therapy
    Thanks for reminding me that I meant to put a link to her on my blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home