Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Friday, April 08, 2005

First Post Excitement!

Well having joined the world of the bloggers I should start somewhere, so on with the ramblings.

Last night I finished knitting my poncho sweater as designed by Heather Madrone on the Ample Knitters list http://www.ample-knitters.com/ . This morning I washed it and blocked it on the spare room floor (as that is the only large enough flat space in the house where it isn't likely to get sat on or trodden on). So here is a picture of it drying. In a couple of days when it has dried properly, and hopefully when the weather has cheered up a bit I'll bully Paul into taking a picture of me in it.


Poncho Sweater Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At 2:12 pm, Blogger marilyn said…

    Hi Heather,
    I love your mitered poncho sweater. I am also a member of AK and looked for the pattern for this sweater, but was unable to find it. Maybe you can help me.

     
  • At 3:39 pm, Blogger Theresa said…

    Heather, Hi from a fellow amplista! Your sweater turned out gorgeous!! The colors are really quite lovely. I hope you post a picture of you wearing it once it is dry. Theresa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home