Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Half a hat

I was hoping to post this on Saturday but my computer has been having a bit of a moment. After spending an extended time-out on the naughty step contemplating the error of its ways, and having its hard disk defragmented 4 times (which took 2 days!) it is now a behaving itself a bit better.

In the time not spent at the computer I have been knitting a bit more on the hat:

I have worked the first crown:
I have picked up my stitches from my provisional cast on, and started on the second half, in inverse colours:


P is convinced it is a hat for Marge Simpson, I keep telling him he needs to wait and see ...

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 pm, Blogger Rosie said…

    That hat looks lovely, bet it will be mega-cosy, too.

     
  • At 4:05 pm, Blogger Joanna said…

    Its really starting to take shape now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home