Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

More Woolfest

While I busied myself with the yarn at Woolfest , my other half photographed all the animals. This is one of his pictures of the alpacas, I tried to post it as part of the previous post but Blogger decided it was no longer my friend and wouldn't let me upload it. Blogger seems to be back and speaking to me again so here we are:

Aren't they lovely! I am still trying to convince my sister that she needs to be an alpaca farmer. Then she could do all the hard work and I could come round and stroke them.

It has cooled down a bit here so I might actually do some knitting today, it has been rather too hot for me recently.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:42 pm, Blogger Daisy said…

    Ooh, it would be so fab to be an alpaca farmer...

     
  • At 2:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that's the best photo I've seen of alpacas - they look like they're peering into the lens!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home