Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Finished

The bathroom is finally finished!

The plumber finished on Wednesday but had to come back yesterday to replace one of the tiles which was cracked, and to sort out the taps on the washbasin because the hot and cold had accidentally been connected the wrong way round. We are all sorted now though and I had my first shower in the new bathroom this morning :-)

The sock is plodding along. I got quite a bit of it done yesterday while at the photo shoot for the first issue of the new Yarn Forward Magazine . I am the technical editor which sounds slightly scary but actually I am enjoying it. It was great to meet Kerrie and Laura and to see the designs which will be in the first issue. They also took our photos too for the magazine which was hilarious. Those of you who have been reading my blog for a while will realise I am one of the least photogenic people ever. I think it is probable that after a whole day of me Kerrie and Laura are realising that I am a little barmy, I hope they aren't regretting their choice of technical editor too badly.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:21 pm, Blogger Daisy said…

    Fab bathroom, well done Sock!

    Can't wait to see Yarn Forward (I've just subscribed!)

     
  • At 10:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's quick! Must go and check out Yarn Forward. I had no idea that you weren't photogenic, I don't take great photos either!

     
  • At 9:20 pm, Blogger Rosie said…

    You're far more photogenic than I am (have just deleted all except 2 of the holiday pix that featured me and they're just left to prove that I went on the holiday)! Must subscribe to Yarn Forward, especially now I know who the technical editor is.

     
  • At 11:13 pm, Blogger ravelling said…

    Looking forward to the magazine! I like the way you got your bathroom to coordinate with that sock...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home