Heather Knits

Where Heather waffles on about knitting and anything else which crosses her mind.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Ceiling

We spent the weekend painting the bathroom ceiling, here is the sock admiring our work.


I don't think anyone will mistake us for professional decorators but I think it will do.

The sock is coming along, I'm now about half way down the foot and am hoping to finish today or tomorrow. It is handy to have something which is easy to put down and take up again and doesn't require too much concentration, yet the pattern helps to make it not too boring.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 pm, Blogger Rosie said…

    I've never seen socks refit a bathroom before (or is the re-fitted bathroom knitting the socks?) seems that we need this set up at my house as the upstairs bathroom is a fright and I still cannot knit socks that fit my feet (they're always too tight on the calves and I always knit the fractionally too short, grr)!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home